Shop By Category
Discover your Foot Comfort Zone through these helpful tips when you choose your footwear.
- Added depth for extra room reduces strain on those toes.
- Removable inner soles allow you the capability to use your own personalized orthotics therefore providing a custom fit for your foot comfort.
- Supportive heel stabilizers (what exactly is this?) provides firm support around the heel preventing slippage and reduces irritation.
- Padded/Cushioned collar and or tongue - reduces friction and prevents slippage.
- Steel Tempered Shank- offers strength and stability with functional support to the arch.
- Adjustability - Velcro® can improve support and foot comfort.
- Outsoles- key characteristics to look for include slip resistance or flared outsole to enhance stability.
- Consult a professional podiatrist who is trained in the mechanics of your foot wellness.